Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions in no way affect your existing statutory rights as a consumer.
2. Goods are sold subject to availability.
3. There is no binding contract between us until we have accepted your order and received payment.
4. You must be over the age of 16 years old and must not be registered blind or partially sighted to be able to purchase spectacles.
5. Your prescription must be issued to you by a registered Optometrist or Medical practitioner within the last 2 years. "If requested a copy of your prescription must be provided to us."
6. You are responsible for providing us with accurate prescription details. We shall not be liable as a result of any errors made by you when entering your details online.
7. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm your order has been accepted by sending you an email at the email address you provide in your order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
We at just4specs guarantee the quality of our frames and lenses with one year manufactures warranty. We cannot refund or replace any spectacles damaged by either neglect or misuse. We will supply a new pair to the same prescription as the original pair and will endeavour to replace the identical product subject to availability or an alternative frame of your choice of the same value.
Money back guarantee is available on all frames as long as they are returned within 14 days of purchase. (From postmark date of delivery). Refund is also given on all our standard lenses but not on special ordered lenses.
You must fill out our Return Form before sending the spectacles back and must be received in their original undamaged case in a saleable condition along with your proof of purchase/receipt.
Our 14 day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Availability of Goods
1. All goods advertised for sale on the website are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, on the rare occasions the item is unavailable it is usually because we are awaiting deliveries.
2. We shall not charge you for goods that we cannot supply you.
3. If the item you wish to order is unavailable for any reason we will contact you by email.
Conditions Of Contact Lenses.
For just4specs to supply you with the specifications issued by your qualified practitioner you must understand and agree to the following conditions:
1. just4specs will supply replacement lenses in accordance with the details supplied by you.
2. Liability, just4specs will trust that the information supplied by you is the correct contact lens specification provided by a qualified eye care practitioner.
3. That your contact lens specification has been issued within the last 12 months of the order.
4. That you have not been advised by an eye care or medical practitioner to stop wearing contact lenses and have not within the last 12 months suffered from any eye condition requiring treatment.
5. No responsibility can be accepted by just4specs for your lack of suitability to wear contact lenses as detailed in your specification or for your overall suitability to wear contact lenses.
6. We at just4specs have the right not to supply contact lenses if it is considered for any reasons of ocular health or replacement contact lenses requested according to specifications provided are not clinically suitable.
7. Please fax your current valid contact lens prescription to us on 020-8360 5069. Or scan and email it to us at email@example.com or send it by post to:
250 Bury Street West
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us using the above details.
8. For standard delivery or standard postal services (excludes courier
options) please allow up to 10 working days from despatch to receive your order.
9. Any returns will only be accepted on condition they are in their original packaging and has not been damaged. Postage, and package to be paid for by the customer.
Limitations of Supply
1. Pupil distance "PD" is needed with all orders.
2. We will generally fulfil orders for spectacles with combined powers up to -8.00/+6.00 with a cylindrical power of up to 3 dioptres.
3. We will require personal communication via email for all prescriptions above the maximum combined power above 8 dioptres.
Price & Payment
1. Prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. We reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice, however once your order has been accepted we will not change the price.
2. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK VAT at the prevailing standard rate.
3. We accept payment by Visa/MasterCard/Switch/Solo/Maestro or any other credit card identified on our site.
We currently only accept GBP.
1. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for the delivery at the time you make the order.
2. We will endeavour to deliver the goods to you within 5 working days of us accepting your order (unless otherwise stated on the website. Special orders may take up to 28 working days. In the unlikely event of any delays we will notify you.
3. Postage and packaging is £3.99 in the UK, however this may change without notice. All our products are sent by Royal mail 1st class. All designer spectacles or anything over £70 are sent by Special Delivery at no extra charge.
4. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you.
5. In the unlikely event you do not receive delivery of the goods within 10 days, of the goods been dispatched, you must notify us immediately.
The following clauses shall not affect your statutory rights.
1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
2. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
3. We do not deliver to your area;
4. One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers or:
5. You have previously made a claim for non-delivery of goods.
Refunds and Returns Policy
In the unfortunate event you wish to return the spectacles to just4specs we will not accept any returns if they have sustained any damage, due to misuse or other, whilst in the possession of the customer. As a result no refund or alternative item will be provided to the customer.
On the rare occasion that a product is unwanted or faulty it can be returned to us for an exchange or refund. It must be returned to us within 14 days of receiving your goods.
We cannot be held liable for any damaged caused to your spectacles once the goods have been delivered. The returned product must be returned to us in the same condition it was received, and with all accessories included in your package (e.g. cases and cloths)
You must notify us immediately by e-mail, fax or post, about any manufacturing defects you notice within three days of delivery. At our absolute discretion, we will repair or replace the goods or refund your money.
We cannot be held responsible if the spectacles, and/or prescription, where wrongly ordered by the customer. We will however sympathetically accept back the goods, only in original and unworn condition and credit all or part at our discretion, against a re-order.
Postage on all returns will be paid by the customer.
We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that order as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days after we receive you returned goods.
If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the cost of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
1. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of delivery of the goods in question.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 10 days from dispatched date, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of this problem within 30 days of this dispatched date .
3. If you notify a problem with us under this condition, our obligation will be;
3.1 To make good any shortage or non-delivery.
3.2 To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective
3.3 To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
4. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by the way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 3.1 above.
5. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of export or import of the goods you purchase.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded.
7. We shall not be liable for any errors made when entering prescription details online.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and size of the goods. Please note that all frame(s) and product(s) measurements are just an estimated guideline.
Events beyond our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If in any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with United Kingdom law.
All prices include VAT at 20%.
Any data supplied to us will not be handed over or sold to third parties. All your information is securely transmitted using 128bit encryption and securely stored.
Your Personal Data
We and any of our subcontractors will fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to all personal details passed to us as part of any order.
T&C for "Like" Our Competition.......
You must be over 18 years old and enter before the 28th of October 2011. You will have a month in which to claim and choose your FREE pair of Geek Chic frames from our range worth £29.95. These will include FREE prescription lenses with an anti-scratch resistant coating or in the case you don't have a prescription, then we will supply you with plain or plano tinted lenses. Please choose tint from either green, grey or brown. This offer can only be used on your prescription and excludes ALL packages, photochromic and tinted lenses, Bifocals and Varifocals. However, if you do wish to upgrade your lenses, you may do so by paying the difference by cheque.
This item by not be exchanged or refunded.
How to claim your price.
You will need to register on our site and agree to our T&C. Once you have done this, send us an Email saying so, and be sure to include you prescription, if you have one, and the model and colour frame you have chosen. In the case of chosing a plain plano lense with tint, please make sure to include these details.